Make a Contribution!

This is some text.

Notes about donations/contributions:

Contributions or gifts to Gabi Manolache, Committee to Elect for Congress, are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes. Contributions will be used in connection with federal elections. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year.

The maximum amount an individual may contribute is $2,900 per election or up to $5,800 in total. If you contribute more than $2,900, you agree that the first $2,900 of your contribution will be designated for the 2022 Primary election, and any additional amount up to $2,900 will be designated for the 2022 General election.

By making this contribution, you affirm that the following statements are true and accurate:

  1. You are a citizen or permanent resident (i.e. Green Card holder) in the United States and not a foreign national.
  2. Your contribution is not from the general treasury funds of a corporation, union, or national bank.
  3. You are not a federal government contractor.
  4. You are making this contribution via your personal funds for which you have a legal obligation to pay and not through, on behalf of, or at the direction of another entity of person.
Paid for by Gabi Manolache, Committee to Elect for Congress.

Contributions are not deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes.

Contribution rules:

  • I am a U.S. Citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
  • This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
  • I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
  • I am at least 18 years old. I am not, nor am I making this contribution on behalf of, a corporation, labor organization, national bank, foreign national without a green card, a federal contractor, or any other federally impermissible source.
  • The spouses of individuals and sole proprietors who are federal government contractors and employees of federal government contractors may make contributions from personal funds.

(Contact Us Today)

.....................Note: Click here for Gabi's video message...

Volunteer! Call Us Today At 616-888-1833...